You are welcome to comment on any Arseblog News article. By doing so you agree to our comment policy.
- You are responsible for the content of your comment. Arseblog News cannot moderate comments 24 hours a day.
- Debate is welcome, as are differences of opinion, but personal abuse, of Arseblog News authors, or other commentators, will not be tolerated. Such comments will be deleted. If you can’t make your point without resorting to abuse then please find somewhere else to comment.
- You may not use half-witted, shitbox acronyms like AKB to describe fellow Arsenal fans simply because their opinion differs from yours. Similarly ‘Wengerites’ is another stupid, divisive phrase which may not be used.
- Keep comments on topic, ‘play the ball, not the man’.
- We will delete all comments which say ‘In Arsene we rust’. Not because we won’t criticise Wenger, but that rust thing is boring and stupid now.
- We reserve the right to edit/delete comments as we see fit.
- You agree to use real English. No text speak is permitted. Please use ‘you are‘, not ‘u r‘ etc. Comments using text speak will not be published.
- You may use links relevant to the post in your comments. Any other link will be deemed spam and such comments deleted. This includes blatant links to your own blog/website. There is space to include this in the comment form. Please do not include them in the body of the comment itself.
- We don’t mind swear words but do not use racist or homophobic language. Do not use the word ‘yid’ to talk about Sp*rs.
- You may use an avatar – sign up at Gravatar to set yours. We cannot offer any support in this matter.
- There is a zero tolerance policy in relation to spam of all kinds.
- Nobody gives a fish’s tit if you’re the first to comment on an article. Any such comments will be removed, repeated offenders will be banned.
- We have a zero tolerance approach to trolling.
- Do not tell somebody to go and support another club just because you disagree with their point of view. That’s stupid. Don’t be stupid.
- Do not use the word rape to describe a football result.
- If your comment is awaiting moderation, please be patient. We often have to sort through a load of nonsense and it’s not personal.
This policy may be updated from time to time. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the latest version.
©Arseblog News – March 2013